Goal setting is a skill that can be learned. Accomplishing goals will help increase student’s; self-esteem, their ability to focus, their self-determination, and their resilience.
Within this course students will discover a 6 step process that will help them better to achieve their life’s desires. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Identify accomplishments they want to achieve and Understand how to create SMART goals supported with SMARTER actions.
After completing this course, students will have learned to:
- Identify and describe a variety of life plans.
- List the advantages of designing and following a personal plan.
- Describe personal and social factors that contribute to stress.
- Compare short and long term financial goals.
- Identify variable options to address anticipated challenges.
- Design a plan to reach a specific financial goal.