To ensure money is available to pay the cost of achieving our financial goals managing income and expenses is crucial. If expenses exceed income on a regular basis, meeting financial goals, such as buying a car or house, establishing an emergency saving plan, paying to go to college or funding retirement, will be difficult to achieve or impossible.
Within this course students will discover how to create income streams and manage expenses to help find the money to pay for their goals. Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to discover sources of income and expenses, thus learning how to achieve financial goals.
After completing this course, students will have learned:
- The relationship between income and expenses.
- Money-management strategies to achieve goals.
- Personal financial skills required for future.
- To identify ways to save.
- To analyze reasons to save.
- Income spending issues.
- To identify and effectively apply strategies for managing money resources.
- To design, justify, and adjust budgets.
- Effective strategies for improving personal management.
- To develop and evaluate a personal budget.
- Reasons for taxation and uses of tax revenues.