We all have different ideas of what it means to have financial wealth. For some building financial wealth would mean having the resources to pay bills each month while others may want to fund retirement with multiple streams of income. Regardless how we define financial wealth in the end it will require us to have the money to pay for our goals.
Within this course students will discover what wealth is, why it is important to build, and general strategies to build it. Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to identify wealth building opportunities and how they interact with reaching financial goals by learning:
After completing this course, students will have learned:
- Financial resources needed for specific goals including retirement lifestyles.
- The concept of time value of money.
- To identify strategies for investing.
- The power of compound interest and the importance of starting early in implementing a financial plan.
- Options for purchasing financial assets to achieve goals.
- The effects inflation has on savings and investments.
- The affect inflation has on the cost of living.
- To select appropriate financial products to achieve different financial goals.